WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
Simply put, affiliate marketing to promote other people’s products. If you know someone else’s product successfully promotes and ensures that the consumer buys the product through your website, you get a percentage commission for this. So you have no own product, but you promote the products of others.
This is done by a special affiliate link to place on your website. This then links to the product you’re promoting. By using a special affiliate link, the visitor can be precisely measured is through your website, and so you will get commissions when consumers buy the product.
You’re like a middleman!
These products can be anything. It may be (mobile) phones, concert tickets, shoes or even applications for a contest.
HOW CAN YOU CREATE AN AFFILIATE LINK?
To measure where the visitor comes from (your website, the website of the product you promote) you have to have a special affiliate link. This is a link containing your personal code. There are several services that you can do that.
You must sign up for that with an affiliate network. These affiliate networks make it possible to create a special affiliate link without you there any technical knowledge needed. Personally, I recommend to use Daisycon as an affiliate network. This system I find it easiest to work, and the service is really very good.
Below is a list of affiliate networks:
JVZoo (Internet marketing niche)
EARNING AFFILIATE MARKETING
There are several affiliate marketing revenue models, namely:
PPC (pay per click) - here you get a certain fee if a visitor clicks on the promotion of your website.
PPL (pay per lead) - here you do get eg a fee for a visitor to participate in a contest, and thereby data leaves the advertiser.
CPS (click per sale) - here you get a fee when the visitor actually actually bought the promoted product. This is often a high cost.
You can have complete control of what business model you will use. It is wise to match the earnings on your website.
Do you have for example a website in which you compare products, then it is wise to hang behind a CPS model. For example, you make an affiliate link to the product that you are comparing, and if the visitor then buys the product through your affiliate link, you get paid for it!
TIPS TO SUCCESSFULLY APPLY AFFILIATE MARKETING
If you want to become a successful easier, you need courses and this is a Affiliate training course that I recommend.
You want to affiliate marketing naturally apply as much as possible, to as to earn some extra pocket money. That is certainly possible!
Below you can read some tips that will definitely help you to implement successful affiliate marketing.
1. Be personal. Display on your website with whom they are dealing. People trust a faster website that they know there behind the face
2. Create new videos in which you discuss for example products
3. Write new articles regularly, which is good for your ranking in Google (free visitors are the best that you can have)
4. Make sure you get as many clicks (clicks on affiliate links), often take the cookie from the click about 30 days. If a visitor within 30 days after the click still buy the product, you still get that commission!
5. Promote only products that really sell. If a product is not selling (not convert), it is a waste of time that you have invested in. Often you see a score of advertisers in the affiliate networks. It can deduce how to properly sell a product.
6. Try a genuine authority of the product that you’re promoting to (make it truly a quality website)
Remember: try the visitor not just “what to palm. You have to really stand behind the product that you are selling. Show that you have a passion for the product and that you really know much off. You’ll find that you can generate as many sales!
All in all, affiliate marketing is certainly a great business model. You need not have their own product, and you can actually start today. Additionally one can earn a lot of money - if you do it properly tackles course!